Sunday 19 January 2014

VPPUP Result 2016 | VPPUP ITI Entrance Exam Results 2016 at vppup.com

VPPUP Result 2016 | VPPUP ITI Entrance Exam Results 2016 Uttar Pradesh (DLN): Uttar Pradesh Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or VPPUP has announced entrance exam results 2016. VPPUP Results are available its official website and can be checked here online.

UP ITI entrance exam was held on 27th June 2016 to admission in I.T.I. VPPUP Entrance results can be checked here online at its official website. Candidates are required to enter their roll number only to get result at the space given in following link.

VPPUP was formed on 30th March 1988 to make the work of selecting candidates smooth for admission to Government Industrial Training Institute. The academic session starts from Aug 2016.

To get VPPUP entrance exam results visit at the below link of its official website:

VPPUP Result 2016 Or VPPUP Entrance Exam Results 2016 Has Been Declared Recently By VPPUP. This Entrance Exam Was Held On 27- June- 2016 To Admission I.T.I. VPPUP I.T.I Result 2016 Is Available At Official Website Of VPPUP : http://vppup.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment